Monday

Epiphany Crafts: Boy Cards

Happy Monday! This is Jennie kicking off Cards weeks! Today I am showing baby boy cards!


One of the tools I used for this card is the new Shape Studio Tool Butterfly!


I did little clusters of embellishments. I started with a 1 1/2 Scallop Circle, the Round 25 tool (or a 1 inch circle punch), a label, a shape on top and finally I sprinkled some Enamel Dots.


For this Oval Shape I used a My Mind’s Eye Tiny word sticker.


To frame the Round 14 Bubble Caps I used a button. You can look around your slightly bigger buttons to find nice frames for the Bubble Caps.


For my second card I took a simpler approach. Fist I splattered red, yellow and green mists on the card base and let it dry.


I did the layering of papers on the bottom first and then added the letters on the top. The letters sort of disappear on the background so I started coloring them black but them they looked too harsh so I let 2 letters in the natural cork. I made these letter with cork (that you can buy in any craft store) and an Avery Elle Alpha Die. I replaced the O with the Bubble Cap to make it a bit more fun (and I was kinda obsessed with that kite and I really wanted to use it).


On the top left corner I just added some washi, a tiny stripe of paper, a bubble cap and some enamel dots. In case you haven’t noticed I love using Tiny Words stickers with my Epiphany Crafts Tools!



Supplies:

Shape Studio Tool Oval 25

Shape Studio Tool Round 14

Shape Studio Tool Round 25

Shape Studio Tool Butterfly

Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive

My Mind’s Eye Lime Twist 6×6 Paper Pads

My Mind’s Eye Tiny Words Stickers

My Mind’s Eye Enamel Dots

Fiskars 1 1/2 Circle Scallop Punch

Fiskars Scallop Border Punch

Recollections Enamel Dots

Heidi Swapp Label Stickers

Avery Elle Alpha Dies

Buttons

Mists

Cork

0 lovely comments: