Wednesday

Epiphany Crafts: Buttons Around This Layout!

Hi this is Jennie and this week we are all about the buttons! 
I got inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest
For the background I used corrugated paper from Fancy Pants Designs and the rest of the papers are from the What A Wonderful Day from the same company. Except the red paper with white polka dots which is from On the Bright Side from My Mind's Eye. I also used chevron washi tape on the corners.
Button It Up
The first thing I made was draw a circle using a pencil and then sew around that circle and then some with my sewing machine. Next step was making small splatters with mist around the circles.
Button It Up1
After I did that I glued the papers and photo on the center using Tombow's Xtreme Permanent Adhesive. Gluing stuff on corrugated paper can be a pain but this glue works really well with it. 
Button It Up2
I normally put the title at the end but in case I did it first.
Button It Up3
Then t came the fun part which is embellishing using Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tools! I used the following button tools: Round 14, Round 20, Flower 20 and, I also used Vintage Setting. I glued the buttons first with the adhesive and then I sewed through them with a needle a lots of thread, you could use embroidery floss too.
Button It Up4
 Then sprinkle around some magic like sequins, dew drops and enamel dots.
I hope you enjoyed this post! 
Take Care!

1 lovely comments:

corrie said...

Beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible page with me!