Friday

Tombow Blog Hop with Precious Remembrance Shop DAY ONE

I hope you are ready from some Fun Ideas and Great Prizes this week from Tombow USA and Precious Remembrance Shop! We have a 3 day Blog Hop full of awesome projects!
If you are here from Geri's Blog, then you are in the right place,  if not then you may want to start at the beginning from the Tombow USA Blog.

Each day I will share a card and a tag using products from these awesome companies! Let me know which one you like best!

For this tag I used a technique fellow DT Member Marie taught me! You can see how I made it in THIS POST! To make it I used the Tombow Blending Kit and the NEW Tombow Dual Brush Pen Bright Set

 After I did the background and I let it dry (I always make more than one) I stamped the image from the Coffee Love Stamp Set and I gave it a little bit more color using the Tombow Dual Brush Pens. I added some star sequins using the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and to glue the trip I used the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.

For my second project, this one is for you girly and pink lovers! A card! I just made a very simple card using a paper piecing technique. To make this awesome jar from the Oh So Fun Stamp Set I used papers from Pretty Little Studio and to make it pop I used Tombow Foam Tabs.

To glue the paper and the vintage trim I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive and to glue the flower I  used the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.
The Prize will include amazing products from BOTH Companies:
From Tombow the Winner will receive:
·         Dual Brush Pen Set, 6Retro
·         MONO Aqua Liquid Glue
·         MONO Glue Pen

From Precious Remembrance Shop the Winner will receive:
·         Coffee Love Stamp Set 
·         Oh So Fun Stamp Set
        ·         Thanks Stamp Set
In order to qualify to win this AMAZING prize you must:
1. Comment on each of the Design Team Member's blog post AND the Company Blog post.
2. Like BOTH TombowUSA and Precious Remembrance Shop on Facebook!


I hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop! See you tomorrow! 

YOUR NEXT STOP IS ANDREA

31 lovely comments:

Marie said...

Love the card and the tag. The card for a female and the tag for a male!

joy said...

Adorable projects! Love the colors and that you made something for both genders.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

LOVE that tag! Very pretty card too.

Linda T said...

What a cute card and I just adore your tag. Really beautiful. love the background colors and I just adore the coffee cup. Love how you added the stars and the lace. Love the color you chose for the jar, just sweet. Thank you for sharing you're great ideas.

Sherry said...

These are definitely WOW cards. I love how you blended the colors on the tag.

Lisa Elton said...

Your tagged turned out beautifully and I like the sprinkling of stars! Your second card is perfectly sweet!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card and tag.. really love that tag..

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful projects, I especially love the tag. The background is gorgeous!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful tag and card, great techniques, colors and accents.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

~amy~ said...

Love both of your projects, especially your TAG!

Robin B. said...

Gorgeous tag and card! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

leona2025 said...

Ohh pretty tags!

Ann said...

Love your tag and card. That jar is so adorable with the little rosebud paper.

Judy1223 said...

Jennie, that amazing tag and pretty, sweet card are both fantastic! LOVE them both!

Sue Lelli said...

A twofer! LOVE THE colors on the tag and the jar and sequins! GORGEOUS! Your card is also a real stunner too! Love the colors and the twine! Fab creations!

Unknown said...

I love the colors on the coffee cup card

Melissa said...

Love your tag and card Jennie!

Geri said...

Love the way those colors on the tag look together! The card is so sweet…love the flowered print jar!

Crafty Carrie said...

What a great tag. Thanks so much

I Card Everyone said...

Now I do fancy myself as girly and pink loving... but, I love the tag just as much!!
=] Michele

Amy C. said...

Beautiful job on your projects. I love all the little stars across your tag.

Amy C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

I love this tag! I love the colors. The card is adorable with the patterned paper jar! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag and card!!!

Sunnyside Up said...

So very cute! Love the coffee stamp! And the colors are yummy! Love how you added a bit of bakers twine! Cute! Cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Great projects! I really love that jar stamp... so verstatile! I can think of so many ideas....

Anonymous said...

Love the crocheted trim and flower!

Unknown said...

Adorable crochet flower embellishment!!

DIANA L. said...

love your tag and card.

Linsey R said...

Oooo that tag is fantastical!!! And your card is so sweet and pretty! What wonderful inspiration Jennie! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!!! :)

forpahl5 said...

Love this cute!