Sunday

Tombow Blog Hop with Precious Remembrance Shop DAY THREE

I hope you are ready from some Fun Ideas and Great Prizes this week from Tombow USA and Precious Remembrance Shop! We have a 3 day Blog Hop full of awesome projects!
If you are here from Geri's Blog, then you are in the right place,  if not then you may want to start at the beginning from the Tombow USA Blog.

Each day I will share a card and a tag using products from these awesome companies! 

For today's card I used papers from My Mind's Eye and the Oh So Fun Stamp Set! To paper piece the jar and glue the homemade enamel dots I used the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.

To glue the jar and the label I used Tombow Foam Tabs. For the papers and dew drops I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive.

 For the tag I made a background using the Word Search stamp from the Thanks Stamp Set.

 The "label" on the small jar is from Coffee Love Stamp Set. I added a little bit of the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to make the jar look shiny.
The Prize will include amazing products from BOTH Companies:
From Tombow the Winner will receive:
·         Dual Brush Pen Set, 6Retro
·         MONO Aqua Liquid Glue
·         MONO Glue Pen

From Precious Remembrance Shop the Winner will receive:
·         Coffee Love Stamp Set 
·         Oh So Fun Stamp Set
        ·         Thanks Stamp Set
In order to qualify to win this AMAZING prize you must:
1. Comment on each of the Design Team Member's blog post AND the Company Blog post.
2. Like BOTH TombowUSA and Precious Remembrance Shop on Facebook!


I hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop!  


YOUR NEXT STOP IS ANDREA

23 lovely comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jenny I DO love how you express your craftiness and think making a card/tag combo with each design is brilliant! Dew Drops? Where have I been?
=] Michele

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

today's is my favorite of your 3 day projects! Love all the color in the card and elements on your tag. Great job!

Sunnyside Up said...

I'm so smitten with this! Love the jar stamp and tag! You are very creative!!

Anonymous said...

Love both. The jar pops so nicely with the dotted paper as it's inside. The jar on the tag is pretty with the coloring.
I have to get some of these pens.
they do an amazing job.
thanks for sharing some wonderful projects this weekend.

scrappinC said...

Love your mason jar cards they are adorable.
Cindy Lou

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Your card is beautiful, wonderful colors and accents. The tag is very cute. The jar stamp set is a real must have.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Linda T said...

What a sweet and colorful card. I love the papers you used. I just adore that sweet jar and how you made it stand out on the card. Oh my you're tag is so cute. Beautiful stamping and coloring. Love you're work. Thank you for sharing all you're great ideas with us.

Dyane said...

Jennie, your projects are adorable and creative! Thank you for hopping with us @ precious remembrance shop!:)

joy said...

Love your card and tag! I have tons of dew drops on hand - can't seem to use them up. :*)

Jamie said...

Love MME papers! Such a cute card! Love the cute tag too. I love making tags as well. Thank you for the awesome hop!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card and tag! Love the jar stamps!

Amy C. said...

Your projects are awesome. I love your bold mix of papers.

Unknown said...

Great paper choices!!

Lisa Elton said...

Such sweet papers you used on your cute card!! Your tag is fantastic too. Enjoyed hopping with you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Blue, green and yellow. Love it!

Robin B. said...

Gorgeous card and tag! I love the colors, stitching and papers. Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Love your sweet card, that jar and the DP are perfect together. I have loved seeing your tags too with the lovely splashes of color.

DIANA L. said...

I love your mason jar card beautiful colors

Linsey R said...

Love your jar card and tag Jennie! They are both totally fabulous and so YOU! Super inspiring, tfs!! :)

Judy1223 said...

Jennie, I adore that colorful jar card and the fun tag is cool, too! Thanks for three great days of hopping and inspiration!

Geri said...

Oh, how cute are those patterns and colors on the card!!! And you've come up with another great tag!!! It's been fun hopping with you gals!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations I love your tag!

forpahl5 said...

very cute! Thanks for sharing!