Sunday

Project Life: Week 36, 37 and 38

Happy Sunday!
Today I have more Project Life Pages to share with you! I used cards from Dear Lizzy's kits, embellishments from Freckled Fawn and Adhesives from Tombow.

I put Weeks 36 & 37 in one page. I'm trying to be flexible with the spreads and ignore a few rules so I can avoid getting all fussed and frustrated with my Project Life!


I started typing on my photos and it rocks! It's awesome! Make sure you clean your typewriter before typing in your photos, you don't want smudges in them! 


I love this title card! All the embellishments are from Freckled Fawn except the number which are stitched from an Amy Tangerine template and the Ampersand which is a Thicker from American Crafts.


I have 6 roller stamps but the Becky Higgins Roller Date Stamp is my favorite!! To glue my Wood Veneers like the Emoticons, I use the Tombow Xtreme Adhesive!


This map of the US is a stamp/die from Lawn Fawn. My husband had to go to a training in Michigan and I used Amy Tangerine Floss and Freckled Fawn Glittery Enamel Dots to show where he was and where our house is.


I don't know if you can tell how much I love these Geotags and the clear stickers! I'm so glad they made more for the November kit! 

Well I hoped you liked these pages!
Don't forget to Like my Facebook Page: Earthy Scrap!

1 lovely comments:

Eren said...

Wow, they are soo beautiful! :)