Sunday

Project Life Sunday: Week Four

Happy Sunday! Another Project Life 2015 Week in the books! Yay!

This week I used papers from Bella Blvd. and of course I added my Currently Card. 

This week was really weird for us, normally we are all weirdos but we really got our weird on. That was a disclaimer in case you felt the weird in the pages. LOL Even the weather was on the 70's at the beginning of the week and at the end it was snowing.

For the title I used a Bella Blvd. Card, Thickers, Freckled Fawn stickers and enamel dots and like always I used a label for the date stamp.

This small flair is from the February Oh Deer Me Kit. I'm kinda liking using my quirky & weird handwriting on my photos. :) It has taken me a while to get used to it but I'm liking it. 

The journaling on the tiny type sticker says "Do you want to kick a snowman?" because in the photo my baby was kicking the snowgirl. I used a Freckled Fawn heart stamp on the turquoise paper and the alpha stickers are from the dollar section at Joann's.

 I used a 2 inch circle punch to punch out the camera and around I used a Pinkfresh Studio Die and a Freckled Fawn puffy sticker heart.

Thanks for checking out this post! 
Have a great week!

1 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages you have made :)
I still haven't used my own handwriting, because the font on my mac are so much prettier :p But it might be fun to have something that I have written in the future.. so maybe one day :)