Sunday

Project Life Sundays: Week 52

Happy Sunday! These are the last pages of my second album for 2014! Yay! Now I'm printing photos from late January and February to slip in my album and start working on those! 

I have a mix of the Kiwi Core Kit, the Happy Core Kit and a Blush Card on this layout! 

This was Christmas Week and I don't have many Christmas photos because I covered that on my December Daily which you can see HERE

The small green alphas are from the dollar section at Joann's. One of my goals this year is to embrace my handwriting and use it on my Project Life because one: my typewriter is loud and I like to craft while my baby naps and two: I love to see my mom's and my grandma's handwriting so I want my girls and future generations to see mine. 

For this title card I used big alphas from Fancy Pants Designs and small ones from the Joann's dollar section. I also have lots and lots of labels that I printed and cut using my Silhouette. 

I made the cork circle embellishment using a Freckled Fawn Stamp, Cork and a one inch circle punch. You can see more handmade embellishments ideas HERE. On the next card I used a 2 inch circle punch with a Freckled Fawn Resin and a word I wrote with my Dymo Label.

This is the last page of my 2014 Book! Woot Woot!

These awesome numbers are from Freckled Fawn and so is the washi tape!

I added these Pandora emails because I love music! I listen to music almost every day.

 I hope you enjoyed these last pages!
If you want to see Week 53 go HERE 

and if you want to see Week One of 2015 visit the Pretty Little Studio Blog tomorrow! 

1 lovely comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful use of our product!.
We are happy to to be part of your creation.

Warm regards,

Paul
Dymo Customer Service