Wednesday

January Java Journal Share!

Hello Crafty People! Today I want to share some pages from my January Java Journal with you. You see, I've been neglecting my blog a little *ahem* because I've been having an affair with Instagram. So I plan to blog a little more often from my phone to share some of the projects I often InstaShare. I know, it's the middle of February and I STILL haven't finished this project. Honestly, I'm not even close! But here are a few things I have so far!

For this page I used the Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen Hard Tip for the journaling. I also used washi tape from Freckled Fawn and puffy stickers from Fancy Pants Designs.
In this one I layered a bunch of Fancy Pants Designs Labels and the 5 is also from their Happy Place Collection. The pink alpha stickers are from October Afternoon. 
This journal is from Dear Lizzy. The numbers for 2016 are from Freckled Fawn.
What are your goals this year? I am so failing at half of them! LOL Let me know in the comments!

0 lovely comments: