Sunday

Pocket Pages: We Are Family

Happy Valentine's Day!
Today I want to share with you some Pocket Pages I made using the We Are Family Collection from Simple Stories. Did you heard? I'm part of the 2016 Creative Team! I am so super excited! I love this company so much! 
To make these pages I used the Sn@p Pack, if you are a newbie they are perfect for you! They come with all sizes of cards and die cuts! It makes the process so much faster! I have 12 weeks left in my 2016 album and I plan to sit down with these Sn@p Packs one afternoon and doing some major catching up!
To glue the die cuts I used the Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive.
 I love the little words and phrases stickers that come in the sticker sheets!
 Check out these close ups!
 To write the "Today will be Awesome" phrase I used the Little Moments App.

Blogger won't let me reply to your comments so if you have any questions or you want to hear from me go to my Facebook Page Earthy Scrap or follow me on Instagram @jenniegarcian

1 lovely comments:

Renee said...

Love the pages Jennie!! So bright and colorful!!